Marchbanks Provides Award Winning Service
Marchbanks Specialty has a proven track record of providing the highest quality service. Marchbanks has consistently been awarded by various industry groups including Duro-Last’s Elite and Platinum award categories.
2020 Elite Contractor, General’s Club
2019 Platinum Contractor, Admiral’s Club
2018 Platinum Contractor, Chairman’s Club
2017 Elite Contractor, Admiral’s Club
2016 Platinum Contractor, Chairman’s Club, 20 Year Club
2015 Elite Contractor, General’s Club
2014 Elite Contractor, Admiral’s Club
2013 Elite Contractor, Admiral’s Club
2012 Elite Contractor, Admiral’s Club
2011 Elite Contractor, Admiral’s Club, 15 Year Club
2010 Elite Contractor, President’s Club
2009 Elite Contractor, President’s Club
Joseph Flippin, Chief Estimator – Sales and Operations, accepts Duro-Last Chairman’s Club award on behalf of Marchbanks Specialty Co.,Inc.
Duro-Last rewards its top-performing contractors each year in three different levels, determined by square footage installed between January 1 and December 31 each year.
To qualify for any level, you must meet the following criteria:
- Install a minimum of five commercial jobs within the calendar year
- All Duro-Last products must be paid for by the end of the calendar year for those projects to count towards program eligibility.
- All projects must be inspected, graded, and warranted by a Duro-Last Quality Assurance Technical Representative in the calendar year to qualify.
|Total combined sq. ft. of installed roofing, minimum||50,000||150,000||500,000|
|Average combined grade of all commercial installations||90 or above||92 or above||95 or above|
Duro-Last’s top contractors are an exclusive club. They have demonstrated the ability to not on sell at least $100,000 worth of Duro-Last products within a year, but to maintain the standards of quality of our High-Performers. There are eight levels of Duro-Last Sales Leadership. Eligibility includes all the basic qualifications of the High-Performers, as well as sales figures noted.
- Century- $100,000 to $249,000
- President- $250,000 to 499,999
- Admiral- $500,000 to $749,999
- General- $750,000 to $999,999
- Chairman- $1,000,000 to $1,999,999
- Golden Eagle- $2,000,000 to $3,999,999
- John R. Burt- $4,000,000 and above